Monday, January 31, 2011

When a slave screws up

Mistress Christine's i humbly apologize for not completing my blog for the past couple of days.  i thought that this blog that i started of my own accord was to be used solely to document the progress of the use and impact of being held captive in the Iron Maiden's cunt.  Once You, Mistress Christine, decided that it was time to change the role of the Iron Maiden to a short term device that will be used for Your pleasure in torturing me, and with me not being currently locked into any chastity device, i did not feel that i had anything of significance to report in a blog on a daily basis.  Clearly that understanding on my part was wrong and for that and the fact that i have greatly disappointed You Mistress Christine i once again apologize from the bottom of my heart!

Having said all of that, it is my desire to share with all my readers, the actions that i have taken to once again get back into chastity for Mistress Christine's pleasure, and to give Her the pleasure of know that i am suffering for Her and because of my desire to submit to Her.  Over the past few days, Mistress and i have selected a new type of chastity device for me to wear. 



The device is coming from China and will take between 7 and 10 days to get to me.  So in the mean time i will be blogging about my thoughts about being locked into this device on a much more permanent basis than was achievable with the Iron Maiden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment