Thursday, February 3, 2011

Missing my chastity device

i must admit that i am missing the confines of the Iron Maiden and especially her spiked cunt.  One of the amazing things that one comes to realize through the use of a chastity device is how often one has an erection in the middle of the night!  i find that is true no matter what kind of Chastity device one is wearing.  However what i miss most about being locked inside the spiked cunt of the Iron Maiden was that when ever my cock became erect i was painfully awakened by her cunt's spikes, and as soon as i was awakened i realized that i was in fact dreaming about my Mistress Christine and most often i was aware that my thoughts at that moment were about me being tortured or whipped by Mistress Christine in some way that i was truly suffering for Mistress Christine's  pleasure.  Please don't get me wrong,  i am not saying that i don't have those same dreams.  i am quite confident that i do still have them.  The only problem is that since i normally only sleep about 4 1/2 to 5 hours per night, i normally sleep very soundly and thus unless i am awakened by the pain, my brain cruises right through the dreams!  So Mistress Christine that is one of the things that i most miss about being locked inside the spiked cunt of the Iron Maiden.

i decided to check on the current shipping status from the web site that i purchased my next Chastity device from, http://www.alilbabaexpress.com/ to see if i could learn anything about the current shipping status regarding my order.  i must admit that i was disappointed when i read the following statement:

No comments:

Post a Comment